WTB. SKB iseries bass case

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means For Sale/Trade/Wanted threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
Fatso

WTB. SKB iseries bass case

Post by Fatso » 22 Aug 2019, 22:53

Anyone?

bigswifty

Re: WTB. SKB iseries bass case

Post by bigswifty » 23 Aug 2019, 11:24

Mike, if you mean the Image you can borrow mine depending on timing.
I'm a mean offloading machine!

Fatso

Post by Fatso » 24 Aug 2019, 08:20

That's mighty good of you, thanks! I'll see how I go getting something but if I can't find a solution by mid September I'll be in touch. Thanks again.

mmw

Post by mmw » 24 Aug 2019, 13:36

I've got one I'm not using, could sell it if you'd rather own one than borrow it. Has the foam removed. I'm in Melbourne though.
Fodera Monarch 5 Deluxe; Jule Amps Monique; Glockenklang Bass Art; Wayne Jones; Origin Effects/Eventide/Chunk Systems/FreeTheTone/Pete Cornish

Fatso

Post by Fatso » 26 Aug 2019, 07:55

Thanks guys. The 44rw may end up being my only option but initially I was hoping to pickup one of these.
https://www.giggear.com.au/skb-iseries- ... itar-case/