SOLD. Trex Hard Case 56 - $180

Forum rules
Before you post on this forum read the Forum Rules in the first stickied thread. Failure to do so can result in your threads or posts to be deleted without notice.

Classifieds are now a "Supporting Member" only section. This means For Sale/Trade/Wanted threads can now only be started by Supporting Members. To become a supporting member click on Paypal Donate button at the bottom of this page.

WARNING: Ozbassforum.com and its staff take no responsibilites whatsoever for any transactions that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
bassmaniac69

SOLD. Trex Hard Case 56 - $180

Post by bassmaniac69 » 21 Aug 2019, 15:00

I've moved away from a pedal board setup, so I'm moving this on.

A nice, solid case with ample protection and lot of storage inside the actual case. You can use it with the base intact or remove the actual board out as well.

Comes with the additional power supply mount underneath, as well as a selection of cool and hip stickers on the front :)

In great condition overall, the case has the usual marks and the actual board has been cleaned up and is ready to go. You can see various marks etc. on the actual board.

Price includes freight Oz wide. Less for collection for a local buyer!

Trex info here:

https://www.t-rex-effects.com/tonetrunk-road-case

I believe Trex has stopped trading for the moment, so these are currently not available.

Pics below, final pic is one of the setups I had on the board!

Any questions etc. just ask!

Last edited by bassmaniac69 on 23 Aug 2019, 08:22, edited 1 time in total.

the_cam

Re: FS- Trex Hard Case 56 - $180

Post by the_cam » 21 Aug 2019, 15:22

PM'd :)
Fender Walnut Jazz // Fender Aerodyne P Bass
GK 100rb MKII - Neo 410