Elrick Strings Now In Stock

Australia's online bass store. Ask questions to George, see his latest offerings and deals.
Dealer: Sadowsky, Euphonic Audio, Bergantino, Roscoe, Glockenklang.
GeorgeG

Elrick Strings Now In Stock

Post by GeorgeG » 01 Jun 2018, 17:56

Elrick strings - Now in stock - Manufactured in the USA to Rob Elrick's specs, Elrick Strings have been engineered to deliver piano-like attack, clear and articulate with strong fundamentals. http://www.bassgeardirect.com.au/produc ... k-strings/

George Ganakas
Owner of Bass Gear Direct - Dealer / Importer for Bergantino Audio, Euphonic Audio, Glockenklang, Roscoe Guitars & Sadowsky Guitars
www.bassgeardirect.com.au

bigswifty

Re: Elrick Strings Now In Stock

Post by bigswifty » 03 Jun 2018, 17:25

Hey George, have you tried the Nickels? If so, I'd be interested to know how you think they compare to the Sadowsky Black Label Bright Nickels. Both in terms of tension and sound?
Mike
I'm a mean offloading machine!

GeorgeG

Post by GeorgeG » 04 Jun 2018, 11:31

Mike, I actually have tried the Elrick Nickels on my Roscoe that had D'darrios nickels, anyway the Elricks are similar in tension to the Sadowsky BLUE Nickels not quite as tight as the Sadowsky BLACKS and not as bright, but the Elricks seem warmer and more balanced across the lows-mids-highs.
George Ganakas
Owner of Bass Gear Direct - Dealer / Importer for Bergantino Audio, Euphonic Audio, Glockenklang, Roscoe Guitars & Sadowsky Guitars
www.bassgeardirect.com.au

bigswifty

Post by bigswifty » 04 Jun 2018, 16:38

GeorgeG wrote:
04 Jun 2018, 11:31
Mike, I actually have tried the Elrick Nickels on my Roscoe that had D'darrios nickels, anyway the Elricks are similar in tension to the Sadowsky BLUE Nickels not quite as tight as the Sadowsky BLACKS and not as bright, but the Elricks seem warmer and more balanced across the lows-mids-highs.
Thanks George, appreciate the info.
mike
I'm a mean offloading machine!